Ensitio Design is a contemporary design firm working throughout the mountain west. We believe design should be fun, for both our clients and ourselves. You’ll do a little bit of everything in our studio, (including lunchtime bike rides and taking out the trash). We are currently seeking a key player to assist with design, project management and construction documentation.
- Assisting on multiple projects and working with principle architects to communicate design ideas accurately and clearly.
- Creation and layout of design materials such as construction documents, concept schematics, diagrams, and sketches.
- Manage construction document sets, coordination with consultants and clients.
- High proficiency and experience in Revit Architecture, with the ability to develop schedules, manage design options, develop details using drafting components and tracking of the CA process.
- Ability to work independently, and collaboratively, with a focus on quality and detail while meeting project deadlines.
- Good communication skills (verbal, written, graphic).
- While not required the following skills are highly desirable:
- 3 – 5 years experience with construction documentation and specification
- In-depth understanding of standard construction methods
For consideration, submit your cover letter, resume, and portfolio to email@example.com.